What is the Flipped Classroom (not)
It is Not: all about videos and watching them for homework, a replacement for the teacher, a one size fits all approach.
It is: a way to increase interaction with your students, a path to personalized learning for students, an environment where students become responsible for their learning, a way to teach students to become better learners ... It brings the interactive work into the classroom and it brings gathering the knowledge outside the classroom ... It's in fact rearranging the activities we do inside and outside the classroom.
How can you flip your classroom
- review the examples
- watch the video
- prepare questions for the teacher
- in fact all activities students can do by themselves (supported with given material and tools)
In the classroom:
- address common problems
- discuss the material and questions
- facilitate group discussion
- test the student understanding
- in fact all activities where their peers and teachers have a function and add value.
What does a Flipped Class look like
Was lastig om hier bruikbare aantekeningen van te maken.
Using Bb learn works flipping the classroom ... but ... Bb collaborate is a very strong environment to use flipping the classroom ...
Hadden als groepje leuk voorbeeld uitgewerkt over het trainen van docenten in het (geavanceerd) toepassen van Bb (in a Flipped Classroom setting).